Porting Project Framework expanded for Web and Cloud
Support for Rich Internet Application (RIA) Framework added
Recently, the PPJ Framework has undergone a number of new additions and improvements. For example, a spell-checker, a spreadsheet-like filtering function, Office 2010 skins and support for the Stimulsoft reporting engine have been added. All these features can now be used in ported applications.
With the availability of PPJ Web, ported Team Developer Applications can benefit even more from one of the best Rich Internet Application (RIA) Frameworks in the world. Almost everything in migrated SAL applications can run on the Web Server and be used by any browser and Operating System as a modern Ajax application - no matter whether you use a local Web Server, a hosted solution or the Windows Azure Cloud environment.
PPJ Web is based on the Visual WebGui, one of the world's most influential technologies!
- Supports all forms and controls, including: Table Windows, Editable Combo Boxes, Robbon, Tree Control, Tab Control, List View, Ribbon Bar, System Dialogs, MDI
- Forms and Dialogs are designed in Visual Studio
- All forms and controls are themed
- One of the fastest RIA frameworks available today
- Compatible with Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari on Wondiws, Linux, and Mac OS X
- Optimized for Cloud environments as Windows Azure
- Employs the empty-client model for extreme security
Regain Your Advantage
Your existing migrated applications can finally become true Web Applications without haviong to spend a fortune and risk failure by rewriting it from scratch.
With this amazing technology you can reuse migrated code, forms, and reports on a web server and give users a true Web Application that they can use like Google Mail. In fact we even give you the ready-made themes to make your Web Forms look like GMail, Facebook, Chrome, Windows XP or Vista.