Working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Are you looking for CRM software but don't want to set up an in-house implementation project at your company? The SaaS cloud solution is then perfect for you. Microsoft Dynamics CRM will be hosted for you at a highly secure computer center. Microsoft or a hosting partner will handle the administration, maintenance and updates and will provide you with a billing model tailored to your needs. You pay only a fee for the solution that is based on the number of users. In the hosted solution variant, you have access to the full range of functions and you benefit from all of the same Microsoft Dynamics CRM advantages, customization options and integration possibilities provided by the On Premise variant, where you implement the software components yourself. You are free to choose: You can implement the entire solution, select a flexible hosting model or decide on a combination of both delivery options.p>
- Hosting solutions with Microsoft Dynamics CRM are cost-effective As this variant is charged on a per-user basis - for example, you only pay a monthly fee for the number of users actually using the CRM software - you do not have to budget for or finance the acquisition of the hardware and software involved..
- With a hosting solution, you have a high degree of flexibility The installation is scalable and, if it turns out that you need to, you can switch at any time to an on-site implementation, or even a combination of these two delivery-model variants.
- With the hosting variant, your data and processes always secure and protected Moreover, your hosting partner can also provide you with support and expertise for your software solution; in addition to handling the data backups, maintenance and performance services.
With Microsoft Dynamics CRM you have the freedom of choice: A number of Microsoft Partners are also hosting-service providers who can offer you attractive full-service packages for your CRM solution. From the variety of billing models, product packages and access options, you can select a customized offer that will be able to grow with your company.
- Freedom to choose the billing model Hosting solutions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM are cost-effective as you aren't required to purchase the software itself or the associated hardware resources. You only have to pay fees to a Microsoft Certified Partner. You are renting and paying for the solution on a per-month and per-user basis.
- Freedom to choose the installation scopeAs Microsoft Dynamics CRM is often used in combination with other Microsoft products such as Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Exchange Server and others, as well as third-party solutions, you will also find hosting scenarios containing flexible options integrating additional software components:
- A hosting solution for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and an on-site Exchange installation (useful if you have an existing installation of Microsoft Exchange Server)
- A hosting solution for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and a hosting solution for Exchange (complete hosting scenario with no internal expense)
- Additional applications and services (partner offerings for such additional solutions as Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services, Microsoft Office Live Communications Server etc.)
- Of course, there are many other possible scenarios!
Freedom of choice for your users
In the hosting solutions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you will also be able to offer users who access the software a variety of options. Each user can work with the software in their preferred environment:
- Microsoft Office Outlook
- Internet Explorer
- Mobile device
In conclusion: Hosting with Microsoft Dynamics CRM - the arrival of a no-compromise CRM solution.